Thursday, February 9, 2012

Excited to FINALLY START OUR ELEMENTARY ART BLOG!!!

I am so excited to finally be able to start a blog for my art students. We can share ideas, students can share their work with their families and friends and Mrs. Susa gets to brag about what awesome little artists all her students are...What could be better than that?? MORE ART!!! Hopefully I will be able to update this blog as often as possible. This year, I am traveling between three buildings teaching middle school, high school AND elementary. It's been an exciting, but a little overwhelming year so far but I am happy to be able to have the opportunity to spend time with each of the different grade levels...
You can also visit Mrs. Susa's past updates on her teacher blog : Lake Teacher Blog Site HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment